Browse by Product
Shower Doors & Cubicles Wet Rooms Showers Toilets, Basins & Bidets Bathroom Furniture Shower Trays Baths Mermaid Wall Panels Taps & Wastes Radiators + Towel Warmers Bath Screens Mirrors & Cabinets Bathroom Accessories Lighting & Fans Warmup Underfloor Heating Frames & Cisterns Stuart Turner & Salamander Pumps SPECIAL OFFERS
Browse by Brand
Help and Information
Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following
'We, Us, Our' - Fountain Bathrooms & Kitchens Ltd t/a Fountain Direct
'You, Your' - The Customer/Consumer
'Contract' - Means any order of goods by the Customer that is
'Goods' - Any Goods forming the subject of a Contract including
2. Contact Details
Our contact address details are :-
3. Prices and Payment
· The Price of the Goods is set out on the Website and on the confirmation of order. The price is in Great Britain Pounds Sterling and includes all taxes or other duties due, including Value Added Tax.
4. Delivery Charges
· Delivery to UK mainland addresses will be charged in addition and are clearly charged and displayed as follows:
· However, there are many items on the website which qualify as free delivery and these are clearly advertised next to the product information. Sanitaryware is free delivery when the order for such items goes above £400, however below that amount the charge will be £40 due to the expense of delivering palletized products.
· Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some delivery services are either extended by 2 working days, or in some instances not available at all.
· We regret we are unable to delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses.
· Surcharges may apply for delivering large items such as shower enclosures too hard to reach areas, typically in Scotland, South West, parts of Wales etc and a separate quote for delivery will be provided.
5. Order Process
· When you complete your personal details and select the Goods that you wish to purchase and submit them to us, you are offering to purchase the Goods at the price shown on the Website subject to these terms and conditions.
· The Contract for the sale by us to you of the Goods is completed when we send to you our confirmation of despatch to you by email.
· In order to buy Goods from us through this Website you must be at least 18 years old. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse to complete a contract for the sale of Goods to you.
6. Cancellation of an Order
· Orders can be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01663 746086. We will respond to your request by email and confirm that your order has been cancelled or has already been despatched. If you do not receive an email from us, then your order has not been cancelled.
· Orders that are cancelled after despatch by us are subject to the delivery and return collection charges incurred.
· Orders that are cancelled which are classed as “special orders” or "non stock items" ie. come directly from the manufacturers such as showers, enclosures, sanitaryware etc are subject to a re-stocking charge of up to 25% if cancelled once they have left the manufacturer’s premises. Bespoke products ie. products that are made to your specification cannot be cancelled at all due to their bespoke nature.
7. Delivery Schedule
· We will endeavour to deliver your order immediately. Delivery times vary according to the manufacturer, and we will usually ship your complete order once all the goods are in stock.
· Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
· If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will also be emailed with the option to cancel if you would rather not wait and your money refunded.
· You will be emailed or telephoned the day before your goods are due to be delivered with details / tracking information for your goods.
· Goods can only be delivered to the customer’s address (they cannot be left with a neighbour) and must be checked and signed for. If the delivery is to a communal building like a block of flats, please note that the driver may require help unloading. The Carrier may also ask to see identification before leaving the goods, (to protect us from Credit Card fraud).
· Do not book any installers until the goods have been received and checked for damage or shortages by you. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason.
· Heavy and bulky items may require assistance by the driver to off load them from the vehicle. This assistance will be required from the customer.
8. Delivery and Acceptance
· As soon as the goods have been delivered and signed for, they will become your responsibility. Any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect items must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery and returned with the driver.
9. Returns & Refunds Policy
· If you are not satisfied with the order or you have changed your mind, you may return it within seven days of delivery for a full refund minus the costs of delivery and return carriage charges. (This excludes Special Orders as referred to in Para 1 which are subject to a re-stocking charge of 25%). We will exchange or refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition and packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in a re-sellable condition in order to be refunded.
· They should be well packed and returned with your original invoice:
· Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods you must:
If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the packages against the delivery note – DO NOT ACCEPT THEM – and inform us immediately. If you are using a representative to sign for the goods on your behalf, please ensure that they follow these instructions and carefully examine all the packages.
· Within 24 hours you agree to open all the boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage or shortages and inform us accordingly.
· You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure (or your agents) to check the packages and notify us of any damage within 24 hours of the delivery.
Please follow the above instructions carefully, as manufacturers will not accept and refund faulty/damaged items unless they are notified within 24 hours of delivery.
· Upon return of the faulty or damaged items we will exchange the product or issue a full refund including delivery charges within 28 days.
10. Extent of Liability
· We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the Website are described accurately. However, the descriptions of goods on the Website do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the Goods. You should ensure that the goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any warranty that the Goods, which you purchase from us, are suitable for your intended purpose.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the Goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
· We make every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access this Website. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this Website.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
· The contract shall be governed by English law and we and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you access the Website from locations outside of England and Wales you are responsible for complying with any laws applicable to that territory.
12. Credit Card Security
Your Basket Checkout
"Thank you very much for this and your extremely efficient web site, order system and delivery schedule."
Dennis Shears, Cumbria
Click here to see all..
New Lines in stock