Bette Lux Oval Bath
Starting at £2,020.06
Expected Delivery Approx. 5-7 days *Valid for UK mainland
- Super Steel
- Bette Leg Set is Included
- Comes in white finish
- Made from glazed titanium steel
- Constructed using sustainable quality
- Supplied without tap hole
- Extremely narrow rim
- Heat conducting - quickly absorbs the warmth of the bath water from the neck area and around the edge and ensure a highly beneficial bath
- Hygienic - Dirt and bacteria are unable to adhere to the glass-hard, non-porous surface BETTEGLAZE
- Heat resistant - BETTEGLAZE is fireproof and non-flammable. Burning of candle will not damage the surface.
- Scratch resistant - The surface of BETTEGLAZE is harder than marble or synthetic material
- Resistant to chemicals - BETTEGLAZE is very tough. It is resistant to cosmetics and bath additives
- Impact resistant - BETTEGLAZE is the wafer-thin layer. Like glass fiber, it remains flexible and resilient to the usual forces that occur in the bathroom
- Length: 1800mm
- Width: 800mm
- Height: 450mm
Bette Lux Oval Bath
The Bette Lux Double Ended Bath sports simple, elegant lines with curved edges making it perfect for inclusion in the contemporary interiors. Utilizing the familiar rectangular form to create an instant impression, this bath is the ideal fitting for the modern, high fashion look. With comfortable dimensions, this tub provides plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Its strong build quality from high-grade steel will ensure you enjoy its benefit for a long time to come. The immaculate white finish lends it style and sophistication.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the products you have ordered, we typically aim to deliver products within 7 days, however majority of products are to order from the manufacturer and could take longer, special orders can be confirmed on order. There are however many items which are available for immediate dispatch. We have provided a guide for each product that you view explaining the approximate delivery period it takes for us to receive the goods from the relevant supplier from your initial order date. If you require a more precise delivery time please email us.
Delivery Charges -
Our delivery charges are displayed on the product page and there is one charge per order (not per item) .
Many items have FREE delivery, but if this is not possible here are our charges.
Small items on courier (DHL) - £10
Overnight for larger items as STANDARD - £18
Pallet delivery 2-3 day kerb-side service as CARRIAGE- £45 – Zone 1 (most of UK)
Central London and parts of Scotland postal areas will have a £20 surcharge for pallet deliveries – this will be applied at checkout and classed as Zone 5.
Other charges may apply for the Channel Islands and Ireland.
Export charges can be discussed with our sales department for all other World Wide destinations including Zero VAT destinations being a speciality.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. If you prefer to pickup your order from our showroom or warehouse, please select this option when proceeding through the Checkout. We will then telephone you once your items are ready for collection and of course there will be no delivery costs incurred.
Delivery Service -
Smaller items will be sent via DHL Parcels or XDP
Most larger orders and fragile items (ceramic, glass) will be delivered on a pallet as this is the best way to protect items. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient delivery day.
Please note, the pallet delivery service is a “kerb side” only service and drivers are not able to take goods off the pallet or inside the property.
Please inspect your order on arrival and alert the driver to any issue with the packaging or goods. Please report damages with photographs as soon as possible and inform the driver should any of the packaging be suspect and make sure this is noted on his paperwork.