Hansgrohe Dog Shower
Expected Delivery Approx. 5-7 days *Valid for UK mainland
Dog Shower - simply unscren your current shower head from the hose and instead attach the dog shower.
Available in: Matt Black, Matt White, Pink, Sky Blue.
- Shower head size: 150 x 63 mm.
- Spray pattern: fur spray, leg spray, paw spray.
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes.
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 7.6 l/min.
- Minimum function point for proper function: 5.7 l/min.
- Operating pressure: min. 2 bar/max.
- 6 bar minimum flow pressure: 1 bar elongated, brush-like nozzles (1,5 cm) for thorough cleaning with massage effect ergonomic design.
- Water Boost: boost function to increase waterflow when needed.
- Suitable for continous flow water heaters.
- Connection dimension: 1/2" rinseable screen seal.
- Non-return valve.
Hansgrohe Dog Shower
Welcome to a revolution in dog grooming. The hansgrohe DogShower strokes your four-legged friend clean with water. The innovative dog shower leaves dogs of all sizes – and the people by their side – feeling totally relaxed.
- Three spray types for gentle TLC and efficient cleaning
- Soft nozzle sprays massage and brush with water
- WaterBoost: increase the water flow at the touch of a button when needed
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the products you have ordered, we typically aim to deliver products within 7 days, however majority of products are to order from the manufacturer and could take longer, special orders can be confirmed on order. There are however many items which are available for immediate dispatch. We have provided a guide for each product that you view explaining the approximate delivery period it takes for us to receive the goods from the relevant supplier from your initial order date. If you require a more precise delivery time please email us.
Delivery Charges -
Our delivery charges are displayed on the product page and there is one charge per order (not per item) .
Many items have FREE delivery, but if this is not possible here are our charges.
Small items on courier (DHL) - £9
Overnight for larger items as STANDARD - £18
Pallet delivery 2-3 day kerb-side service as CARRIAGE- £45 – Zone 1 (most of UK)
Central London and parts of Scotland postal areas will have a £20 surcharge for pallet deliveries – this will be applied at checkout and classed as Zone 5.
Other charges may apply for the Channel Islands and Ireland.
Export charges can be discussed with our sales department for all other World Wide destinations including Zero VAT destinations being a speciality.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. If you prefer to pickup your order from our showroom or warehouse, please select this option when proceeding through the Checkout. We will then telephone you once your items are ready for collection and of course there will be no delivery costs incurred.
Delivery Service -
Smaller items will be sent via DHL Parcels or XDP
Most larger orders and fragile items (ceramic, glass) will be delivered on a pallet as this is the best way to protect items. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient delivery day.
Please note, the pallet delivery service is a “kerb side” only service and drivers are not able to take goods off the pallet or inside the property.
Please inspect your order on arrival and alert the driver to any issue with the packaging or goods. Please report damages with photographs as soon as possible and inform the driver should any of the packaging be suspect and make sure this is noted on his paperwork.