The Aqua-Dec EasyFit is just 22mm thick at the outer edge, which is the same depth as a standard floorboard. EasyFit features a revolutionary patented 360 degree rotating plate - simply remove the appropriate area of floorboard and fix the floor former directly to the joists for a flish finish, unlike raised shower trays.
- Available in twelve sizes from a compact 800mm square to the most spacious 1500 x 1200mm option.
- Easily trimmable and can be cut anywhere up to the solid surround with a standard handsaw, create bespoke sizes easily.
- Easily fitted on wood and concrete floors as the underside spoke pattern provides strength and the ideal surface for bonding to concrete.
- The drain plate can rotate 360 degrees to avoid all underfloor obstructions. The drain has three locating rings, to provide superior hold between the dec and the rotating drain plate.
- Made from strong but lightweight material Aqua-Dec EasyFit is designed to bear loads up to 300kg.
- EasyFit floor formers are supplied with the recommended drain in various options for tiled and vinyl floor applications.
- A range of optional drain grate designs are available. Grates are Brittish made, unique designs to Impey. Laser cut high grade stainless steel grates. Easy to remove for cleaning the waste and grill. Flush fitting to floor surface. Max flow rate 32-35 LPM. Fits the current Impey universal drain for tiled floors, minimum tile thickness 6mm. Long lasting finish. The stainless steel grill of the drain CANNOT be tiled.
Part Number Impey Aqua-Dec EasyFit SKU Impey Aqua-Dec EasyFit Manufacturer Impey Expected Delivery Approx. 2-3 days
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the products you have ordered, we typically aim to deliver products within 7 days, however majority of products are to order from the manufacturer and could take longer, special orders can be confirmed on order. There are however many items which are available for immediate dispatch. We have provided a guide for each product that you view explaining the approximate delivery period it takes for us to receive the goods from the relevant supplier from your initial order date. If you require a more precise delivery time please email us.
Delivery Charges -
Our delivery charges are displayed on the product page and there is only one charge per order (not per item) .
Many items have FREE delivery, but if this is not possible here are our charges.
Small items as POSTAL - £6
Overnight for larger items as STANDARD - £12
Pallet delivery 2-3 day kerb-side service as CARRIAGE- £28
Other charges may apply for hard to reach areas as EXCESS £78 or heavy items baths as BULKY £49 - and these are advised at Checkout.
Export charges can be discussed with our sales department for all other World Wide destinations including Zero VAT destinations being a speciality.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes. If you prefer to pickup your order from our showroom or warehouse, please select this option when proceeding through the Checkout. We will then telephone you once your items are ready for collection and of course there will be no delivery costs incurred.
Delivery Service -
In the majority of cases we hand deliver your goods in our own fleet of vehicles and employed drivers, that way ensuring that goods get to you when you need it and in perfect condition. Small items may be sent on an over-night basis using either Parcel Force or ANC couriers, larger palletised deliveries use the Palletway Service and they will contact you directly to organise the delivery of your goods. Our transportation office sort out the logistics and keep in contact with every step of the way, even our drivers will call you en-route to confirm arrive times.
- Need Help? Bulk Orders?
Great package deals for larger orders!
Please click here to email your list today.